At West Texas Eye Associates of El Paso we provide the people of El Paso and surrounding areas with comprehensive treatment and preventative services for a wide range of corneal conditions. Dr. Faith is a fellowship trained Cornea, Refractive Surgery and External Disease sub-specialist, having completed his fellowship at the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center. He is uniquely equipped to diagnose and treat complex cornea and anterior segment disease processes. Dr. Faith is an expert in dry eye disease, corneal infections and scars, keratoconus and corneal dystrophies such as Fuchs. He performs different types of corneal transplant surgeries including sutureless Descemet Membrane Endothelial Keratoplasty (DMEK) among others.
Dr. Faith’s research interests include infectious diseases of the cornea and surgical treatments for corneal disorders. He has multiple publications in peer reviewed ophthalmology journals including the American Journal of Ophthalmology.
His scope of practice includes:
- Medical and surgical treatment of dry eyes
- Medical and surgical treatment of eye infections, corneal ulcers, corneal abrasions and corneal
- Medical and surgical treatment of pterygia, tumors and other abnormal growths on the
surface of the eye
- Medical and surgical treatment of rheumatologic diseases affecting the eyes such as Sjogren’s
disease and rheumatoid arthritis
- Refractive cataract surgery with specialized lenses
- Medical-laser and minimally invasive
surgery for glaucoma
For a medical appointment with Dr. Faith call West Texas Eye Associates of El Paso at 915-591-4441 to schedule an appointment.