All Your Child’s Eye Care Needs
Dr. Vazquez is a fellowship trained pediatric ophthalmologist who graduated from the Bascom Palmer Eye Institute ( considered one of the top 3 best eye hospital in USA)who is specifically skilled in being able to detect problems of the visual system from infancy through adulthood. Dr Vazquez is one of the few ophthalmologists with a double fellowship in pediatric- Neuropthalmology in this region.
His practice is focuses on comprehensive pediatric ophthalmology with emphasis on strabismus, amblyopia, Neuro-ophthalmology and refractive errors in children. Dr Vazquez have extensive training in pediatric -Neuro-ophthalmology.
His scope of practice includes:
- Amblyopia (lazy eye)
- Strabismus (eye misalignment) in adults and children
- Refractive Errors (near/ farsightedness, astigmatism)
- Eye Exams for Children
- Myopic progression control
- Adjusted suture surgery for most adults and selected children
- Blocked tear ducts
- Botulinum toxin injection for strabismus
- Complicated strabismus, including re-operation, cranial nerve palsy, and thyroid
- Eye disease such as eye allergies ,dry eyes.
- Neuro-ophthalmology evaluations for children with ocular problems caused by tumors , inflammation,nystagmus.
- Eyeglasses/Contact lens fitting/myopia progression control
- Eye infections (conjunctivitis)
- Lacrimal disorder
- Pre-operative prism adaptation
Call West Texas Eye associates at 915-591-4441 for an appointment!
You can open the website aapos.org patients section for more information.
To find out more about strabismus and amblyopia, call West Texas Eye Associates of El Paso at 915-591-4441 for an appointment.